All about fasam and some more.
- Fasam is the way of life
- Fasam is not an octopus
- Fasam has a sense of humour
- While in darkness, fasam shows you the way. Also, he can lead you to salvation, too. <Citation needed>
- Fasam gave humans the power to extrapolate
- Fasam is Eric Clapton <Citation needed>
- Fasam was the one with the idea of free software movement
- Fasam laughs on your jokes
- Fasam is watching us, all this while
- Fasam likes you
- Fasam uses linux and vim editor <Citation needed>
- Fasam doesn’t care
- Fasam is everything from nothingness. It is the immortal relationship between 0 and infinity. It is that singularity which created this universe.
- Fasam is above all
- Fasam is like fasam(not a male or a female). You don’t ask that question.
- Rajnikanth believes in fasam
- Fasam loves prime numbers
- Fasam knows no religion. Infact, he knows nothing as he doesn’t care
- All fail fasam
- Long live fasam, oops, it is immortal!
Also thanks to Tapan Pandita for enlightening me about things related to fasam.
Good night fasam!